[Bglug] Small poll

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 16 00:40:24 EST 2021

Ubuntu at work, Slackware at home.  I should upgrade to Kubuntu, but
don't have time or desparate enough.

Programming wise, C and Python, and looking for something new and
better.  Still looking.  I wouldn't call Shell a programming language,
but I used the most at work.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>