[Bglug] Low power microcontroller ... with wifi?

jlorentz jlorentz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:39:31 EST 2021

I used a few ESP32 microcontrollers for projects, I do have a couple
ESP8266 but never used them as most of my projects I am using Bluetooth.

ESP32 has WiFi and Bluetooth can program in Arduino IDE slot of compatible
libraries.
ESP8266 is just WiFi.

Hackster.io website a few people have done weather stations projects, might
help give you some ideas.

Jeff

On Jan 18, 2021 at 3:43 PM, kelvin mcmillan <kelvinmcmillan at gmail.com>