[Bglug] Recommendations on Paid Email Services

Remi Gauvin remi at georgianit.com
Tue Jan 26 12:00:03 EST 2021

On 2021-01-26 11:37 a.m., Paul Widmer wrote:
> What email options would you recommend if willing to pay for a service with
> importance placed towards the following in order of priority:
>
>    1. Security
>    2. Privacy

GPG/PGP encryption is about the only game worth mentioning in this
regard.  Sadly, you will only be able to take advantage of this when
communicating with people who also set this up.

Thunderbird with Enigmail is a relatively easy path to get started.
>    3. Utility/usability (e.g. though I have loved using Mutt via CLI, I
>    don't want to do this for my email long term ;-) )

As far as premium e-mail services go, I'm a big fan of Fastmail.