[Bglug] A new definition of Free Trade

Andrew Howlett andrew at howlett.net
Fri Oct 28 11:12:31 EDT 2016

oh i've got a better example

i wrote the documentation for a free software project

one of the project leaders had it all packaged up as a kit for sale with printed docs and tools on DVD

because I was an author they sent me a "free" copy - by UPS from the states.

i ended up paying over $100 for something that i had written for free

however i'm pretty happy that i don't have to pay anything for the little electronic components that I order from Hong Kong. thanks for the tip, will keep all my orders <$20

later,

andrew.